… is an internationally trained business graduate and partner at LA VEVE INVESTMENTS. For over 16 years, he has worked in the management of international groups in various industries and in the management of consulting and investment boutiques.
His focus is on business development/sales, change management and project management. He managed over 1,000 employees and was responsible for projects with a volume of up to €7 billion. His career has taken him across half the globe. He worked and lived in South America and the Middle East for many years and is very familiar with negotiations in an international context, especially in America, Asia and Europe.
– download (coming soon)
Jan C. Laufs is married and has three children. He lives with his family in the Taunus.
Trainer and coach for negotiation management and preparation in the negotiation workshop.
Lectures, workshops and seminars on negotiation in international and intercultural contexts.
- Diplomkaufmann, Universität Mannheim
- Marketing Diplom, UC Berkeley, USA
- Finance and Accounting Executive Program, Wharton, USA
- Negotiation Executive Program, Harvard, USA
- Certified Change Manager
- Certified EVEREST-Methode® Trainer
- Partner bei La VEVE Investment, Deutschland
- Member of the Board Jones Lang LaSalle, Deutschland
- Managing Director, King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia
- Chief Commercial Officer, Lima Airport Partners, Peru
- Projekt Director, Fraport, Deutschland
- Product Manager, Reemtsma, Deutschland