Since we added an online-based version to our training offer more than a year ago to reduce environmental, climate and travel costs, we can currently react to the current circumstances around Corona and guarantee continuity for negotiation, communication and personality training despite this crisis situation.
In addition to the online teaching of the basics of negotiation techniques, we also train negotiations online via video meeting in our VerhandlungsWerkstatt®. Especially now upcoming renegotiations, which become necessary due to the current circumstances (cancellations, delivery delays, availabilities etc.), cannot and should not take place face-to-face, but are mostly conducted via video conference formats.
All necessary software and hardware has been tested and installed, the seminar concepts have been transferred to online training and most of them have already been tested. This training concept can definitely keep up with classroom training and replace it in many areas. Online-based training will take on new significance in the immediate future and beyond. We are observing the emergence of a new standard in training, seminars and coaching.
The most important aspects and advantages for you:
- Training of future negotiation formats via video
- Individual coaching and negotiation consulting via video
- Participation from the home office or office
- Training via PC, Notebook, Tablet or Smartphone
- Browser-based technology: no installation of software or hardware necessary
- Only requirement: Internet access preferably via IE, Firefox, Chrome (Safari only conditionally)
- Alternative formats to the classic 2-day training, e.g. smaller chunks, longer breaks and practice phases
- Short term scheduling, no room and travel planning, no catering
- No travel and hotel expenses
- Sustainability with regard to climate and environmental aspects
Contents / procedure:
- Presentation with slides, documents and flipchart in the webinar room, comparable to classroom training
- Working groups of the participants in virtual workspaces with documents, pin boards etc., download of working group results instead of photo protocol
- Live negotiation exercises via video
- Communication via picture and sound with trainer and plenum, public and private chat
- Participants can upload and collaborate on documents
- Seminar recording for rework (e.g. mp4 format)
- Parallel sources like Youtube, Google etc. via screen sharing
- Exercises and tests for learning progress control
- Combination with classic web-based training easily possible
If you would like to take advantage of the mandatory break and plan a workout , don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.