Thomas Veitengruber, born in 1967, is married and has two children.
Founder and partner of VerhandlungsWerkstatt®
Owner of VEITENGRUBER – Consulting for medium-sized companies
Project management and moderation of workshops on organisation, key account management, strategy development and innovative negotiation concepts, e.g. in the automotive, semiconductor, mechanical and plant engineering and electrical engineering sectors.
Training events, e.g. on the topics of customer value-oriented pricing, communication for project managers, purchasing and sales, negotiation management and techniques for sales and procurement functions.
Lectures and workshops in the context of executive and junior management development
- Diplom-Wirtschaftsingenieur, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Supply Management Qualifizierungsprogramm of a Swedish-Swiss group
- Various management programs of a DAX group
- Management Development Programm for managing directors and senior management of a German steel group
- Certified trainer and business coach
- Certified online trainer
- Executive Vice President Sales Management, Mechanical and Plant Engineering
General power of attorney, responsible worldwide for sales strategy, planning and control, pricing, process management, marketing
- Commercial Manager, IT Services, responsible for commercial sales, contracts, procurement, corporate compliance, etc.
- Corporate Commodity Manager for memory ICs and LCDs, electronics, strategic purchasing responsibility at group level (procurement volume approx. € 1 billion)
- Senior Buyer and Deputy Head of Sales Purchasing, Electrical Engineering, strategic support of international production sites
- Project Manager Sales, Electrical Engineering, including implementation of measures to increase effectiveness and efficiency in sales (processes, sales controlling, management system of sales regions)
- Supply manager, plant engineering, head of international and cross-functional development teams, commodity manager
- Marketing planning coordinator, automotive, development of new global vehicle concepts in international development teams