… is a graduate of the University of Bayreuth.
… is a certified persolog(R)-/DISG(R) trainer.
Initially working in marketing & sales for international groups in the consumer & capital goods industry (in Germany and South Africa), he moved to Switzerland and negotiated new contracts, delivery conditions and complaints for many years as Sales Manager and International Sales Manager with the retail/retail trade and/or sales agents/distributors.
For several years he has been working successfully as a trainer, consultant and coach for various topics and suppliers.
– download (coming soon)
Harald J Walther was born in Stuttgart, is married and lives with two children in Zurich, Switzerland.
Trainer and coach in the VerhandlungsWerkstatt, who, through his certificate as a persolog®/DISG® trainer, links and conveys negotiation techniques with the various personality profiles.
- Dipl.-Kaufmann, Universität Bayreuth
- Trainee in Vertrieb & Marketing International bei Grundig, Fürth
- Projektmanager bei Grundig Südafrika, Johannesburg/Midrand
- Produktmanager Hilti GmbH, Kaufering/München
- Business Development Manager B2C/Konsumgüter bei Schweizer Familienunternehmen, Zürich
- Key Account Manager B2B/Industrie und B2C/Konsumgüter in der Schweiz