… completed his studies to become an MSc. International Business: SCM at the University of Maastricht with distinction.
Stages abroad in China and South Africa and various functions in supply chain management and purchasing at medium-sized industrial companies led him into SCM consulting. There he carried out international restructuring programmes, global sourcing and optimisation projects for logistics networks at blue chips and medium-sized companies.
– download (coming soon)
Daniel Domininghaus lives with his wife and children in Sauerland.
Trainer for negotiation techniques, supplier management and cost analysis in the VerhandlungsWerkstatt®
- MSc. Universität Maastricht
- BSc. Universität Kapstadt und Business and Information Technology School Iserlohn
- CPIM Training
- Various training and seminars in the field of management consulting
- NLP-Practitioner of the Society of NLP
- Certified EVEREST-Methode® Trainer
- Tutor and assistant to the management IVWA, Wuxi in China
- Strategic buyer and project manager, Hueck GmbH und Co. KG, Lüdenscheid
- Management consultant, Kerkhoff Consulting GmbH, Düsseldorf
- Management consultant, Barkawi Management Consultants, München