The 2nd circle
– Reading, understanding and winning people over –
You learn to adapt to different people and to negotiate on the relationship level in order to gain sympathy, respect and appreciation. Skills such as empathy and charisma are not a myth but can be learned.
To this end, the latest findings from psychology and neuroscience are applied to negotiation situations.
- Wavelength and relational level
- Empathic abilities
- Active listening
- Body language code
- Persuasion techniques
- Techniques for conducting a conversation: transactional analysis
- Difficult negotiating partners
- Authenticity: convince with your own style