A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
– Mahatma Gandhi
EVEREST in a cross cultural context
The EVEREST method provides an adjustable toolset that will help to prepare negotiations in any context. The preparation and process will differ for different negotiation environments, hence your setup needs to embrace these differences. In this training you will get valuable input on what to consider in an intercultural setting.
Negotiating and doing business globally
- doing business in a global world
- international negotiation barriers
- types, elements, and dimensions of culture
- impact of culture on deal making and negotiation
- cultural learning
- stereotypes, ideology, bureaucracies of foreign organizations