Negotiation training for all who negotiate with employees and colleagues.
Part 1 – Negotiation techniques – “Toolbox for strategy and tactics”
Part 2 – Psychology in negotiations – “reading people, understanding them, winning them over”
Part 3 – Personal development – “The professional negotiator”
- What does the success of a negotiation depend on?
- Strategy, tactics and style in (salary) negotiations
- Enforcement versus agreement
- Workshop and exchange of experience: Development of a guideline for the preparation of negotiations
- The EVEREST-Methode® for optimal planning of your negotiation
- Preparation of a powerful argumentation: rehearsing successful argumentation techniques
- Counter-argumentation: mastering chains of argumentation and objection techniques
- Tools with which the position of power can be evaluated and influenced
- Tactics kit: starting the conversation, appearance, price anchor (salary, severance pay), atmosphere, organisation, style and other tactical elements
- The first impression: appear confident
- From the right small talk to a successful graduation technique
- Conducting discussions and negotiations in all phases of the negotiation
- Represent sums (salary) confidently
- Act correctly and haggle
Schwerpunkt: 1st circle of the three topics
- The EVEREST-Methode® as a basis for conversation control
- Establish wavelength and conversation atmosphere
- Empathy: reading, understanding and winning people over
- The goals of the other: To ask the right questions and listen actively
- Conversation control with transaction analysis
- Charisma: myth or craft?
- Appearance and effect: appearance, body language, voice and business behaviour
- Sovereignty and self-confidence
- From charming to biting: the repertoire of the master
- Dealing with different personality types
- Personality in the test: Which personality type am I?
- The personal negotiation style
- Special features of contract, salary and other typical negotiations with applicants and employees
- The seven best negotiation strategies
- The tactics kit: the right tool for every negotiation
- Recognizing and countering unfair negotiation techniques
Schwerpunkt: 2nd circle of the three topics
Special topic: Negotiating with complicated characters under the most difficult conditions (two days)
- When the air gets thin: We perfect the EVEREST-Methode®
- “Sell” credibility, sympathy and respect
- Demonstrating power and showing strength
- Tough on the border: Score with uncertainty of the negotiating partner
- Use and influence the strategic negotiating positions
- How do I deal with threats, manipulation and personal attacks?
- How do I use manipulation techniques or ward them off?
- Even in extreme situations: stay calm and confident
- Dealing with difficult dialogue partners
- Winning psychological battles
- Anyone can learn it: quick-witted in any situation
- Conflict resolution techniques